I agree 100%.
I also started in 1993 with Protel V1.5, I think.
Since then, several times protels upgrade politics were very obscure. Once
(1996?) I sold the whole package and bought a new one, because it was
cheaper than to upgrade. And as far as I remember, it never happened that
they released a SP after the release of a major upgrade.
P3.0, P98, P99, P99SE - always the same story: take the opportunity of a
sales action, buy, and wait for 1 or 2 SP's of the new package (or vice
versa: wait first and buy then), then you can dare to use it.

Heiko Vachek
elektronik 21 GmbH

* Tracking #: 7365955ADAD6364EABFFFFF0F5AAC7813B9E6596