Thanks, Steve and Brian.

Yes, I came to the same solution late yesterday, after giving up on
"cunning" solutions.
I was trying to reduce the number of resistor symbols on the schematic, but
I guess I'll just have to make do...

"As cunning as fox that graduated from Cunning University" or words to that
effect, said Blackadder.

Damon Kelly
Hardware Engineer