Jon Elson wrote:
>>But, after thinking about it for a while, it really doesn't
>>mean much. Yes, as one who DIDN'T pay to get into the ATS
>>system, unless new service packs come out for 99SE (not too
>>likely) I don't get any upgrades, anyway!

I do agree with Tony and others that expressed their opinion that in
fact it means a lot.

And I would like to say that for me too, it was a very refreshing
and optimistic news. Even if I, prepared (for many reasons) to be
still using 99SE for a long time, won't profit directly!

And I would like,like others did, to congratulate Altium for this!

Wojciech Oborski