Brad,

I am not asking you to defend him, you brought him up as an expert that I
needed to listen to, and all I am saying is that his "article" has some
serious problems and actual errors in it, and does not appear to answer the
original issue you had when you brought hit up.

I don't have time to "correct" every "article" on the internet that purports
to solve this problem, all I know is that his article has a major problem
(actually an error) in the third paragraph, and goes down hill from there,
and it does not appear to be addressing what it is claiming to address.

We obviously dissagree, but I still believe that that is due to a
misunderstanding on your part, and I gave you a fairly comprehensive and
detailed reason as to why I dissagreed with the article, and I stand by it.

If you actually believe that I made some technical error in my post, please
let me know exactly what it is, and I will gladly reevaluate it.

You can certainly forward my post to him, if you think that he would be
interested in my comments, and I certainly would like to know if the article
was actually puplished, but beyond that I really do have a board to finish,
and believe it or not, I really am not a member of the Internet Impedance
Police.

Notwithstanding all of that, and the fact that many people still appear to
not understand "differintal impedance", I still believe that Altium needs to
look into this type of routing capability in DXP.

Have you even looked at the stufF from Dr. Johnson that I referenced in my
earlier post?

> Website:   http://signalintegrity.com/
>
> Newsletter Article:   http://signalintegrity.com/Pubs/news/5_2.htm

JaMi