no, that won't cut it (believe i wish it would)
.sch is the old old orcad

with that the symbols are stored externally to the schematic in
the libraries so you must have a proper library loaded with exactly
equivalent symbols

the current orcad .DSN file has cached copies of the symbols internally
so the schematic stands alone without the support libs
(just like protel does)

plus you don't have to give away the store (your libs) to pass a
schematic around
or alternatively you don't have to build a traveling lib from and for
each sch sheet

about the only way to get a schematic out of protel is by PDF, which of
course destroys all the data

what Bill suggested (vers 7) is much more intriguing - i will check it
out first thing in the AM

Dennis Saputelli