Don't unsubscribe, just delete this message NOW if you don't want it.

> Ivan I like the way you think
>
> For some reason I don't even see the standalone schematic as being
available
> with DXP, I think it's been done away with, as in only the full boat is
> available. With the integration of data and footprints as such I can see
> why. It's an interconnectivity thing.
>
> Any chance you going into politics.

No way!  I like engineering.  I can't stand politics.  They are the exact
opposite of each other.  Consider:

1)  Engineering is where you work within the constraints of natural law,
which does not change.  Occasionally your understanding of natural law
improves, but natural law itself does not change.  Therefore you have a
solid foundation to upon which to build science, applications, etc and grow
a body of knowledge.
2)  Politics is where you work to construct, destruct, and change
legislative law, which is a totally artificial man-made construct.
Legislative law is always changing, therefore you have no solid foundation
upon which to build a government, society, etc.  You could grow a body of
legal knowledge, and then have it legislated away into irrelevance.  A prime
example of this is funding of child care in Florida.  Each governer's
administration that comes in undoes what the predecessor did.  Child care
agencies (private non-profits) have to redo all of their child care programs
and state contracts to work with the new laws.  And then they have to find a
way to reconcile the state changes with federal changes.  All this just to
keep doing what they have been doing for years.  What a colossal waste of
time!

Some people may claim that the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights are
a solid foundation upon which to build.  That is true only if the elected
reps hold it in high regard.  When the reps look upon it as merely legal
mechanics to be exploited and worked around for the benefit of the highest
bidders, it becomes worthless.  The people may still rally around the
Constitution and Bill of Rights, but their reps have already moved on...

It is a shame that politics is the playground of lawyers.  Much better laws
and decisions could be made if those in charge actually worked in the fields
they governed.  I sure would like to be the one in charge of IP and
anti-trust law!  If I was, there would be maybe a hundredth as many patents
as there are now, and we'd be saying "micro-who?".

I apologize for the OT reply, but I did need to answer this.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com