Abd ul-Rahman,
        reading your post made me realize that there was another bug(s) that
I had never reported to the yahoo buglist. I had reported it to Protel
approx. 2 years ago. Your methodology of exporting gerber through Camtastic
would show this bug if you had circular gerber features.
        If you export RS-274X gerber that has a full closed circle, import
it to Camtastic, export as DXF, you will loose your circle. It becomes a
very very tiny dot (close to a "0" radius arc), somewhere along the
circumference of the original circle. I discovered this with exporting
Gerber to be used as assembly drawings where the components had circular pin
one designators or circular bodies. I tested this with gerbers generated
from other sources and the problem seems to be only with Protel's P99SE
gerber output. Is the bug in P99SE or is it in Camtastic? Don't know, but
the combination of the two shows the problem very consistently.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification