I have developed a BOM generator for those who think its worth while..
It generates tables, NF parts, part numbers (from the libraries) titles and
page numbers.  Some things can even be added by special text strings placed
on the schematic.  Its also sticky with all settings remaining from one
session to the next.
It has been tested by me and my work and is mostly (very mostly) all
working.

an willing to part with copies for small donations :-).. if you want to get
a copy let me know
there isn't a real install program so its mostly copy to the right places
and let Protel do the rest

Simon
Simon Peacock

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS

- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends