Pascal,

        Michael Schmitt mentioned he bought the Tool from "Hoschar" an distributor of
Protel here in Germany. So I would suggest to contact them under: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Hoping thec still have got it in their distribution while they changed the products
they distributed several times. Involuntarily.
The other way to convert your Eagle designs is tto by the CAMCAD-tool from router
solutions. (I wrote it some weeks ago, but included the Link to the german Pages,
sorry for that) You may find them under http://www.camcad.com/ .

Hope you are lucky, to find a way out of your dilemma,

Waldemar