From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:tony@;encoreelectronics.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 11:21 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Windows XP- Can't Open "Read Only" Ddb's in 99SE [adr]

I use XP Pro and don't have any 'read only' problem like that. It's
something goofy on your system, not Protel. Maybe during one of your 'mess'
sessions, you got all your design folders into read only mode...

If you use version control (do you?) and have 'checked in' your files, they
will become read only on your drive until you check them out again.

Tony