Seems to be resonable.
Just confirm that the groups aren't too big.

We once arranged a half day private course at our distributor.
Meaning there were just the two of us plus the instructor.
We weren't told things we already knew as it may happen in bigger
groups but could get a fast update on those things of interest.
I forgot how much we paid, but it was well worth it.

The alternative is : you spend weeks of trying, reading the manual,
asking questions here, wait for an answer and continue.

Rene