Thanks Mr. Oborski,

I saw my lack of soft poking, after the post.

Still, for this file, importing the .max only left me with the component
placements and the board outline. Well... I created a PCB library at least,
but no traces, nor planes exist. This requires a surgery where the scalpel
is replaced by an axe (a.k.a. a gerber import route). I will look into this
some more. OrCad does not use a g* file extension for the gerbers, I do not
know if this is important? It is funny the knowledge base is not more feely
on this topic.

Fabe

Fabian Hartery
Research Engineer, B. Eng (Electrical)

Guigne International Limited
63 Thorburn Road
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
A1B3M2
tel: 709-738-4070 extension 23
fax: 709-738-4093
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.guigne.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy
any copies from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone. Any dissemination, distribution or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized
and may be illegal. We cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus
checks before opening any attachment.