Interesting, this apparently was never sent to the users forum! (like many of us, I subscribe to both)

A few months ago my ISP was rejecting techserv.inc because of spam, so I was following the forum on the archive until it got straightened out. Have you tried the archive? You can organize by thread, or chronological. In many ways it's easier to read, but it's often a day or two behind.

Richard

http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@;techservinc.com/maillist.html