From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:ajenkins@;avtron.com]
Sent: 04 November 2002 18:18
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Schematic Creation/Read error: File Format Not
Recognized

I'm just started getting a "File Format not recognized" error upon
creating new or attempting to read certain schematic files within
P99SE/6.

I though that there might be some sort of problem with the file
association on ".Sch", but that does not _appear_ to be the problem.

I checked Protel's KB with no luck (perhaps bad search terms, but I'm
not sure). Only one hit for "File format not recognized" with no
pertinent info contained therein.

Anyone have a clue to share or pointer to solution? Is this a known
problem? Corrupted resource or ini file(s)? Time to re-install?

TIA,

aj