Yes, I do realise I can do a direct copy/paste, but the method described has
the following advantages:

* it gets rather tedious when I have 27 sheets in the schematic; this way I
get 27 files that I can import directly into word without having to
buggerise around with flitting back and forth between protel and word;

* I can customise the resolution to make the filesize smaller;

* I get to choose the format of the file (with gs - tiff, bmp, png, whatever
- to make the filesize smaller or whatever)

* This method is very scriptable; you can extract the images for (eg) web
page publishing, and manipulate them with imagemagick (for resolution,
making a thumbnail index, whatever).

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455