Thomas wrote:
<snip>
> You do realise that you can copy/paste directly from schematic to word,
> don't you? There is even an option in Preferences to include the template.
<snip>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<snip>

Yes, I do realise I can do a direct copy/paste, but the method described has
the following advantages:
<snip>

Matthew,

There is one more thing you may add to your list. Perhaps even more important
than those you presented.
It has been reported that there are problems with copy/paste to Word and
other office software - at least sometimes.

Here is a snip from what Mark Harrison posted the other day:
> I'm having trouble cutting and pasting schematics from Protel 99SE into a
> M$Office Word 2000 document.
> Unfortunately some of the text moves about, gets duplicated, and isn't
> rotated. Also text sometimes become bold or changes size.

Wojciech Oborski