At 02:56 PM 11/7/2002 -0800, Brad Velander wrote:
Abd ul-Rahman,
        since you mention the Yahoo archive, what is with it recently? Last
week I went to check for a message that I had deleted and the archive was
only current to Oct 18th. Is it maintained manually by someone or is it
automatic? If automatic why was it so far behind (2 weeks?)?
!!!!plink!!!!

The sound of a light bulb coming on.

That list was forwarded through a subscription on my domain. My domain host made a series of blunders and my domain went down, and they were totally unresponsive (later, they became profusely apologetic, but it would have been much better to provide 24/7 support as they claimed. they do tell me that "soon" they will have actual telephone support, instead of pretend telephone support that almost always refers you to email support and then hangs up.)

In any case, and I am sure my readers will not be surprised, my domains are now hosted elsewhere.

So the archive is not complete. I'll see what I can do about that. It may be a day or two before I get forwarding to the archive back up and running properly. I probably do have most of the posts, if not all, but it would be best, I think, to verify what I have before forwarding them to the archive, so that the date sequence in the archive remains correct.

(Techserv's system does not allow subscribing any address other than the one from which one is writing and reading responses. Makes sense. Otherwise I would have subscribed [EMAIL PROTECTED] directly.)