From: "Abd ulRahman Lomax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [protel-users-resale] Protel 99se for sale?

At 02:00 AM 11/11/2002, Kasper Mørup wrote:
>anyone who has protel 99se for sale??
>please give me a hint with price:-)

I have one license for sale, asking $4500 U.S. This license is
pre-DXP-upgrade-eligible, so when one wants to upgrade to DXP, the current
upgrade price is $1995.

I am working on one DXP license; as one might expect, if I obtain it, I'd
be asking about $6500. This is $1500 less than the current price from
Altium, and a resold license is *exactly* the same as a new one. (Of
course, one must always make sure that the license is legal and that it is
transferable, some aren't.)

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/kG8FAA/dkFolB/TM