From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Re[2]: Antivirus Software & Memory Issues

> From: Phillip Stevens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Not to start up this thread all over again,  but you may find this
> link also useful in making your system a bit more "invisible"
> on the net:
>
> http://grc.com/su-bondage.htm
                    ^^^^^^^
Can you provide a brief explanation of what the site contains? Our Net
Security folks are quite prude about where they allow us to go, and the
above title contains one word that will surely trigger the WebCensor.

FWIW, a brief explanation might allow those of us who are under such terms
of usage to send appropriate email to the local SysAdmin for subsequent
cancelation of the automatic webblock for sites containing certain topical
words in their definitions...If you know what I mean?

Thanks,

aj