> On trying to import the .PCB file, I get the message "Unsupported
> File Format". On trying to import the .Sch file, I get a system crash
> due to an illegal driver call..
>
> Has anyone successfully imported older P-CAD PCB or .SCH files?

Are they in ascii format? I seem to recall something about the import
being ascii format not binary. But then my memory has been known to be
faulty at times.

I imported one or two pcad files a while back more for testing than
anything since most of the pcad support my boss has been doing since he
knows it better. Also I'd rather he got to do the cussing at the way our
former employees stupidly did their designs (like routing tracks on power
planes using two different layers).

Robert D. LaMoreaux
MTS Systems Corp.
Powertrain Technology Division