Brad,

Thanks for the response.

It will be interesting to see if you get anything.

I have just received yet another repost of the original that you just
responded to in this thread, and it had the same "[Scanned]" added to the
end of the subject fiels, and no other changes.

It also had substantially the same header, with the multiple references to
"srstechnology.co.uk", but I dont need to repeat all of that here.

It sounds like either I have a "friend" there or we have an another irate
systems administrator playing games again.

This does not appear ro be just an "Out of Office" reply from the standard
Microsoft Outlook, because someone is diddling the addresses to make it look
like it it is still addressed to the forum, and not to me.

Maybe someone out there has come up with this as a something to "return"
mail, without substantially altering it, which would be real neat for junk
mail, but not for a listserver like this.

Anyway, let me know if you get a similar response.

JaMi

* * * * *