Jami,
        I haven't seen these resent emails through the forum so the resent
emails must have been directed to you. Some servers and email programs do
this rather than to the original list server. I can remember seeing some
poster posting from an address at wildblueyonder previously so it would
appear that possibly one of the list members is no longer with us. Let's see
if I get one of those response now that I have posted.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email