I get my protos done by Precision Australia (was Precision Circuits)
who also incorporate East Coast Circuits, and inherited custom
from Morris Circuits when they ceased manufacturing.

My choice is guided to some extent by the types of boards that I
design (controlled impedance through controlled dimensioning,
hybrid stackups, unusual surface finishes, 0.2mm finished holes),
so I need a fabricator that can deal with my needs (and most in
Oz can't). I also don't allow the fabricator any leeway in making
artwork changes, so I need to have a good rapport with them to
ensure manufacturability.

John Haddy