There are switches and then there are switches

The ones in the library are models
in these models they use, what Igor calls built in devices
These are Voltage Controlled... SW( )
and Current Controlled... CSW ( )
The only way to access the paramters for these switches are to edit the
model files
or create your own simultation symbol that takes PART FIELD paramters and
inserts them
into the parameter list of the SW/CSW device

A quick work around is to go to the menu Simulate->Create Spice Netlist and
edit the nsx file
You'll find the model as...
Swhateveryounamedit node1 node2 node3 modelname

and then down the bottom somewhere you'll have
.MODEL modelname SW( )

in the brackets you type your parameters eg. RON=1E-6
other params available are
VT= threshold voltage
IT= threshold current
IH=hysteresis current
RON=on resistance
ROFF=off resistance

after modifying the nsx file run the simulation and you will be asked if you
want to use the file, click yes.

If your keen and willing to wait a day or two I'll post how to create a
switch that allows you to modify these paramters in the part fields

Alfonso Baz