From: Andrew Welsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 21 February 2003 8:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Dennis Gibson
Subject: [PEDA] Simulator

When using the generic switch part (SWITCH.LIB SW) the default on
resistance (RON) is
1 Ohm.  According to the Protel "Help", the parameter RON is adjusted by RON=X.
OK, but where does one enter this?  I have tried the statement in the Part
Field but it is ignoring me (RON always stays at 1 Ohm).

Andrew