From: Peter Moreton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 March 2003 12:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PrU] TO220 vertical vs Horizontal

Hi,

I'm trying to create my first PCB with Protel 99SE, and having a
difficulty with a TO220 voltage regulator. The footprint (TO-220)
results in the part being placed horizontal to the PCB, which occupies
too much space. If I could get the thing to stand up vertically, my
design would fit OK onto the small PCB space available (50 * 60 mm).
Could anyone advise what I should do?

Rgds, Peter

([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor