Unfortunately, the libraries do not support hierarchies.
This means the library layout is flat and with fully qualified
resistors, you end up with a long list of them:

..
R1206_910R_1%
R1206_1k00_1%
R1206_1k10_1%
R1206_1k20_1%
..

I don't have a satisfying solution. I never fund a use to the
many possible fields.
Especially the footprints are a mess as there is no link from
the footprint to the schematic item. DXP provides that now by
the way.

Rene