Hi,
I have noticed that while I am running Protel DXP (sp2) my system will lock
up in drop down menus on forms particularly any thing to do with
configuration or options.  eg (this is the one that almost always locks the
system unless I am quick) Options for Project -> Options -> Net Identifier
Scope.

I run Athlon 1100Hz with Windows XP (sp1).

I was also wondering if there is a program that can take a snap shot of the
system software and hardware so that these problems can be better
investigated.  Because I find that stability is Protels number One problem.
It was not very stable as 99SE/win98 and I have seen similar problems
surfacing (though not as often) in Protel DXP.

Craig Wroth
Research & Development
Injectronics Australia Pty Ltd
8 Becon Court