Okay.......

Now things are getting a little more interesting.

Can anyone tell me how to immediately execute a "Place Part" process?

I now realize that I can preset the designator and parttype to a single
space [" "], thereby removing that nuciance from the equation. Now I just
have to figure out how to make the process execute without being forced to
hit an "OK" button...

Clues?