hi ,

I know some of the highspeed books where he discussed a lot about stackups,
capacitance and other topics in detail

the black magic book "high speed digital design " by harward jhonson and matarial is
available on the net regarding this

Regards

masthi

"Protel EDA Forum" wrote:

There are obviously a lot of "analog" things to worry about when designing
a fast, dense digital board. I fought a large digital board I did through
3 iterations by simply trying different things without fully knowing what I
was doing. It eventually worked but I don't know if my next design
will! I would appreciate it if someone could recommend some books on high
speed board design that cover topics such as stackups, capacitor
resonances, trace thickness, and any other important issues. Of course, I
would prefer a "cookbook" approach if possible since I don't want to get
into the heavy math of it all if I can avoid it.

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell