Can you tell me how to make the local labels option work then?

                      "Peder K.

                      Hellegaard"              To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      dk>                      Subject:  [PEDA] SV: OrCad to Protel

                      20-Jun-2003 12:58

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Protel EDA Forum

Your attitude only tells one thing: You are experiencing an error 40 (40 cm
behind the keyboard=you).

I have worked with Protel for approx 15 years now and I have never
experienced that kind of problems. It does hierachical design witout any
problems.

I think your problem is you.

Peder