Peter,
        Protel, somewhere along the way did do some documents that listed the contents
of their libraries. I can't tell you for sure where to find them nor if they are worth
finding since I do not use Protel Libraries at all. Don't even load them on my machine
when I install.
        Best advice is to search the library area of their website. Be careful though,
I would not be surprised if there were differing tracts for PEDA and DXP libraries.
Therefore you might find them but they may be for DXP newer libraries.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.