I'm the moderator of [EMAIL PROTECTED] Some time back I made the list moderated because it was beginning to attract a fair amount of interesting offers of large amounts of cash from Nigeria, which I wanted to keep to myself...

Unfortunately, the list was not set to notify the moderator when there was a pending message.... That's been fixed, thanks for bringing it to my attention. There are a bunch of approved messages now, and there shouldn't be a problem in the future.