At 11:21 AM 5/09/2003 +0800, you wrote:
Brian Guralnick,ÄúºÃ£¡

Yes, the libraries in 99SE can be used directly in DXP! But I want to know that why DXP does not supply the libraries containing these simple SMD footprint. I guess it must has some other solution, but I do not know what is it.

DXP has these and all the other normal footprint in its libraries. There are documents explaining the naming scheme and I think the locations of footprints. Look in the library section of the Protel www site. Also look through the archives of the DXP forum (not this forum) as this question has come up and been answered by Altium before now.

Ian Wilson

Considered Solutions Pty Ltd
5 The Crescent, Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Australia