Hi there,

I been digging in the docs and trying experiments to try to get an old old <DOS-based>
Orcad netlist into my copy of Protel 99SE so at the least I can do the layout changes
and not pay someone else to.. My only conclusion is that I will have to manually
reformat it by hand to a Protel or Protel2 format then import it. Can someone please
tell me this is not the case and advice to a more intelligent method or am I doomed to
suffer the loss of income?

Thanks alot for the time!
Keith
Posted from Association web site by: Keith