If you have the schematic, you need to convert the DOS (SDT) schematic and libraries to a newer format. See the Protel knowledge base for the steps to take.

If you are trying to bring a raw ORCAD netlist into Protel99SE PCB, you aren't going to be able to do it. If you think about it for a minute, you will realize that Protel has no information about the components named in the old ORCAD netlist. The footprint names in the Protel libraries are completely different from those used in the original ORCAD schematic from which the netlist was produced. Without translating the original schematic, and its associated libraries, there just isn't enough information.