Hi
I've created a 6 layer board where I've used split planes on 2 internal planes for
power supply.

When the need came for using some parts of the power planes for normal signal routing,
I've decided to use Polygon Planes on MidLayers and do the extra signal routing on the
same layers.

I've added 2 Mid Layers, created the Polygon Planes for power distribution and tried
to delete the internal planes but ends up with the error message 'InternalPlane1 is
being used and cannot be removed'. The same error message goes for InternalPlane2.

The former Split Planes have been deleted successfully. InternalPlane 1 and 2 are
assigned to 'No Net'. What else needs be done to delete the Internal Planes?

Mikael
Posted from Association web site by: Mikael Johansson