Dale- No and Yes.

We've discussed before but I don't recall if it was ever determined that there was a mouse/driver that would work with Mid_Click. Even so, I've been using my middle mouse button with Protel going back to the days of Autotrax. The trick is to use the mouse driver (or other mouse macro software) to program a different keys to the middle clicks. I use various otherwise unused keys such as CTRL-ALT F12 then assign the desired Protel function to that key.

Mark Koitmaa