Hi all
I m using Protel DXP sp2, and I have this anoying problem.
Ratsnest connections are invisible.
Among other things, I have already tried to make them visible by clicking on
View/ Connections/ Show All.
In the Design/Board Layers&Colors the Connections & FromTos is checked.
And many other things that I ve been trying without any success.
I know that ratsnest connections are there, because I can "feel" them when
the mouse pointer passes over one.
When I do this, the net name is shown on the bottom of the screen.
So, I really dont know what else can I do to solve this, and it would be
tremendously nice if any of you could give me a hand.

Thanks alot for your attention.

Francisco Simoes