Hello all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to update a single component in a
schematic, rather than all of the together?

The reason I ask, is that a little while ago we started using the part
fields, and as such have named the fields in the libraries.

The problem is that I recently added a few parts to a library, which were
then used, but had forgotten to set the field names.  Now that I have named
them, I cannot use the update all parts in cache, as there is at least one
part on the sheet which has since been updated in the library under the
same name.

I have found one way around it, which is to delete the part, close Protel
to clear the cache, and then reopen and replace the component, but this is
a little long winded, and should I have to do a few in the future, it would
be nice to know a simpler method.

Thanks,

Mike.

Michael Binning