Hi all.
I m designing a board in Protel DXP, in wich, I need to have some
connections with a width diferent
from the rest of the nets from wich they belong.
I created my from tos, by designating the pads for my desired connections,
then created a class named TEST, in wich I included
all of those from tos.
Then, I created a width rule, with a query like this:
(InFromToClass ('TEST'))
Now, the problem is that when I autoroute my board, those connections that
were suposed to have the width
that I defined in the rule, dont show any diference from the remaining nets
all over the board.
It s obvious that this design rule is not working.
I have also tryied diferent queries, like:
(InFromToClass ('All From-Tos'))
but the result is still the same.
What am I doing wrong here?
I ll apretiate any help.