It seems that while tweaking the performance of the list server yesterday, we may have gone too far. Although we're not absolutely sure, it looks like the tweaks caused the list server to overload the mail server to an extent that the mail server lost many of the messages intended for delivery.

From Monday through today (pacific time), you should have received 8 posting, not including this message. If you are missing any, you can request re-delivery for those messages by visiting http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/getarchive.html and requesting archived messaged for the dates of 2003-11-10 and 2003-11-10. Only the performance settings for the EDA forum was tweaked so it isn't necessary to get archives from other forums.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users