From: Adeel Malik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 November 2003 07:55
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] DXP versus 99SE

My design interest is Routing Multilayer High-speed boards (Typical bus
frequencies range from 100 MHz to 300 MHz). I have used the Signal Integrity
Tool of 99SE to perform Reflection and Crosstalk analysis. Can someone
comment that what are the major improvements in DXP related to Signal
Integrity as compared to 99SE ?. I mean who should migrate from 99SE to DXP
and why?

Regards,
ADEEL