From: Jason Morgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2003 7:09 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] DXP versus 99SE
Although you can specify routing rules for equal length, or matched
impedance, I don't think the routing rules are that closely followed. (In
any case the concensus is that 99se's router is actually better than Situs
under DXP)  The latter is being 'updated' with no published completion date.
(Its been nearly a year already)

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.