From: Protel Hell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 7:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PEDA] component pin dialogue

thanks, for anybody else that may be wondering the pin editor dialogue is
accessed from the component properties dialogue box (lower left corner) in
either schematic or pcb

hey, if we are doing the tutorial we have very little understanding, so give
complete directions mr. tech writer of the tutorial!

>From: "Tony Karavidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [PEDA] component pin dialogue
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:33:07 -0800
>
>Have you opened the library containing the part? You can't edit the pin
>directly in the sch. It has to be done in the lib, but first you need to
>add
>the lib to a DDB file.

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com