We have had a couple reports of from members of this forum that they stopped receiving forum mail last week. Although our systems seem to be operating normally, the timing roughly coincides with a change we made to the ISP for outgoing mail.

We've temporarily switched back to the old ISP to see if it resolves the delivery problem for anyone. If you have not been receiving posts for the last week, but now are receiving them again, please send me an email stating so (don't reply to forum). We will revert back to the new ISP if we don't get any significant response.

Also, you can request missed mail for any dates by visiting the web site and requesting an archive.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]