when I try to output fabrication I get a message:

failed to make output report ...

I know why it won't, I copied the project subdirectory from network to local disk, did changes, I know that it is trying to write data to network location that doesn't exist because the path on my local disk is different than path on network, is there a simple way to tell it the new dierctory path?
seems there should be a way to set the path from the project,

I don't get it, my body is orientated 180 degrees from the guys who developed this program, its not intuitive to me

Shop online for kids toys by age group, price range, and toy category at MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com