I don't get it

how do you change the snap? In preferences there is a place to set the grid and object snap can be set to grid, yet the gris control does not seem to work, regardless what number I put into grid the grid does not change.

I try to use Quickload and it doesb't seem to recognise my files, I have
some files with extentions like .top .bot .smt .smb .sst .fab .drd that any
person and any CAM program I have used before can guess 100% correctly what
the files are, CamTastic is stumped.

I go to Tables-Layer Type Detection and look at layer types, all these
extentions are listed behind the respective layers.

so what's the deal?

also Quickload shows Detect Aperture Formats (RS-274-D) ???? Is it smart
enough, assuming it can recognise the Gerber files, to realise the
difference between D & X files? Do I have to tell it?

this does not seem quick to me.

Cell phone switch rules are taking effect find out more here. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx