I find it hard to believe that I've had this wheel mouse for two years now,
and still neither I nor anybody else who has posted to this forum has found a
way to make the wheel run the zoom in/out function under Protel. The mouse is
just sending scroll bar messages to Windows; all that's needed is a way to
translate those into the PgUp / PgDn commands that Protel understands. I've been
all over the web and still can't find any way to make such assignments. Anybody
out there have any better ideas?

Steve Hendrix