I am using ProtelDXP, and in this software, press and hold the ctrl key, then
stroll the wheel, objects in the working area can be zoomed out/in. But in Protel99SE,
there is no this type of function. So you have to install a special mouse driver for
you mouse being used, rather than the common driver supplied by windows.

======= 2003-12-16 14:44:00 您在来信中写道:=======

>I find it hard to believe that I've had this wheel mouse for two years now,
>and still neither I nor anybody else who has posted to this forum has found a
>way to make the wheel run the zoom in/out function under Protel. The mouse is
>just sending scroll bar messages to Windows; all that's needed is a way to
>translate those into the PgUp / PgDn commands that Protel understands. I've been
>all over the web and still can't find any way to make such assignments. Anybody
>out there have any better ideas?
>
>Steve Hendrix
>

>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>*
>* To leave this list visit:
>* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/leave.html
>*
>* Contact the list manager:
>* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>*
>* Forum Guidelines Rules:
>* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html
>*
>* Browse or Search previous postings:
>* http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

        致
礼!

        Mr. Zhang Yang Tian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2003-12-17

瑕?jg???ザ?⒆??⒒Φ?标?w??姣z?????m??
-y?z烩?(?k⒆ズ谦躇^j鳌?B?Zr?zX?f??ē?h?€vh??j?M?I觑"w?h??'^?薇????
-y?z烩?(?k⒆ズ谦橱璁楂??佶?标+I娅rkz?菏h藏????
&j)Z?b界(?k⒆??⒒Φ?标?w¢